- Jennifer Ramsay; Founder and CEO of Echochic Lifestyle, with over 20 years business, retail and consumer expertise in the global fashion & lifestyle industry.
- CEO and creator of the Echochic store, website and brand, an upscale Rittenhouse Square store whose success lasted 15 years.
- Introduced, cultivated and personally knew Creative Designers and Marketing Directors behind major labels including: Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Missoni, L.A.M.B., Sass & Bide to the Philadelphia fashionphiles.
- Jennifer has been featured many Press articles in publications such as; Vogue, Travel Leisure, Details, Apartment Therapy, New York Wold Press, Mainline Magazine, Philadelphia Magazine, Philadelphia Home, Philly Style and much more.
- Evolved Echochic from a fashion boutique, then offering Fashion and Design Consulting and now currently focusing on Interior Design, Real Estate Development, and Property Management.
- “Jennifer is a creative and well connected leader, who takes great pride in quality. She was instrumental in MyDailyThread’s expansion into the Philadelphia market and her deep relationships within the business community were paramount to the company’s success. Jennifer is a pleasure to work with and I would be happy to have her on my team again if our business goals overlap again.” September 16, 2011 Daniel Caplin, President/ CEO, My Daily Thread
- “Jenn’s fashion sense is impeccable, her knowledge of trends and ready to wear is as good as I’ve experienced. I would trust with any fashion assignment and would only expect amazing results.” May 5, 2009 – Pier Nicola D’Amico, photographer.
- “Jennifer Ramsay is a Philadelphia fashion and lifestyle expert and seasoned leader of the Philadelphia scene and its aesthetic. She has owned boutiques on South Street as well as in Rittenhouse Square and dressed musical artists across various genres. Jennifer’s winning personality, outgoing nature, insightful interest in design, life, culture and beyond, add up to a fierce but friendly force for all things design and fashion related — from fashion, events, home design, to cutting-edge styling.” May 5, 2009 – James Zeleniak, Principal Partner, PUNCH Media
- “Jennifer Ramsay is a savvy business and cultural force in Philadelphia, The Delaware Valley and America. As a fashion trendsetter, she has her finger on the pulse of style and taste. -Dyana Williams , Influence/107.9 WRNB Radio One Philadelphia” May 21, 2009